Make appointment for an intake

Make an appointment


  • Residence permit for highly skilled migrants;
  • Residence permit for working in paid employment (with a work permit);
  • Residence permit for self-employment;
  • Procedure against WAV fine imposed by the Labor Inspection (fine for illegal employment);
  • Residence permit for Turkish entrepreneurs;
  • Residence permit under the Dutch-American Friendship Treaty or Dutch-Japanese Trade Agreement;
  • Application for a business visa (short stay).