Make appointment for an intake

Make an appointment


  • Application for a residence permit with the purpose of residence being family members or relatives (TEV procedure): Application for a provisional residence permit (MVV);
  • Residence permit with the purpose of staying with a spouse or (registered) partner;
  • Stay with a minor Dutch child (on the base of EU law);
  • You have a dependent residence permit and you want to be considered for continuation of your stay on grounds of an independent residence permit;
  • Withdrawal of the residence permit;
  • Residence permit based on article 8 ECHR (protects the right to private and family life);